Here is another beautiful, creative dinner idea for you from @style_in_the_kitchen:A fresh salad with quinoa, spinach, mandarin, pecan nuts and the highlight: chicken pieces cooked in honey and our organic Balsamic Vinegar.How you can prepare this delicious salad is described below.
Chicken broth (in this case tablets were used)
Organic Balsamic Vinegar
1. Cook the quinoa according to the package.Mix it with some olive oil, herbal or sea salt and some black pepper.
2. Cut a chicken fillet into pieces and sprinkle it with salt, pepper and a thin layer of cornstarch.
3. Fry the chicken until brown all around.
4. Then, add a dash of balsamic vinegar and honey to the chicken, squeeze the juice of two mandarins and add a small piece of a chicken broth tablet and some water. Let the mixture simmer gently until a sticky layer is covering the chicken.
5. Place the spinach in a bowl on top of the quinoa and the chicken pieces.Wash the mandarin, remove its skin with a peeler and cut it into very thin strings.
6. Cut the mandarin into pieces and place it in your bowl.
7. Finally top the salad with the mandarin skin strings, some spring onion and the pecan nuts.